RE: Signal Intraday Data

Yes, you can use BMI data in place of Signal data - I do it all the time.

The symbol for the Dec S&P on BMI is SP7Z, and SPZ7 on Signal. Using the offline Signal Server, perform the following steps:

1. Rename SPZ7 to SP7Z - ignore any warning messages.

2. Paste in the missing data. You sometimes need to first delete any partial data you might have for that particular symbol/date, otherwise some of your saved charts do not update - don't know why (maybe saved means saved).

3. Rename SP7Z back to SPZ7.

Voila!

Have sent intraday data to you via private email.

Good luck!

Andrew Nopper
Canada's Internet Bookstore
http://www.canadabooks.com