Re: Help.. again

Rt'ers,

It has happened again...  :(  I need some data....

 In trying to get at the bottom of why I'm not getting OEX option
quotes.  I had to shut down the data collector program during market
hours, hence I don't have any intraday data for:

INDU
SPX
OEX
NYSE Advances
NYSE Declines
NYSE Advancing Volume
NYSE Declining Volume
TICK

I could use the Time&Sales file which is tick by tick and can rebuild my
other files.

In comma delimited file format if at all possible.

If you have the time and are so inclined, drop me an e-mail, what you
can do and I will e-mail you back for your help.

Thanks for your help.

Don Thompson