Re: GEN:Galactic trader

Hi Stig,

 I've studied her work before. The program "Galactic Trader" implements
 many of the concepts in the "The Universal Clock" book. Certain
 areas in the book are hard to comprehend because they are too
 subjective.

 But the main tool that came out from the book is the Wheel of 24 lines.
 The wheel of 24 lines could be fix(parallel) lines drawn without
 regards to time and the wavvy lines drawn according to individual
 planets or a composite of them transformed through the Wheel of 24
(alias Circle Chart).

 The parallel lines are suppose to serve as natural support and
 resistance levels.

 I've included a GIF file on how it looks like on the the Australian
 SPI.

 The book contains  excellent materials on how to go about in
 mapping the inner time wheel to the outer price wheel. With a little
 deep thinking the concept can be generalised to work on all of the
 applicable Gann's time and price charts.

 cheers,

 Clement

Stig Olausson wrote:

> RT's
>
> Do we have any users of Jeanne Long's "Galactic Trader" out there?
>
> I would be interested in opinions from anybody who have tried the software.
> I have checked out her website and the demo version, but its still not the
> real thing.
> Opinions on her book"The Universal Clock", would also be highly
> appreciated.
>
> regards
> stig

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\CAP1.gif"