Re: PROG - TS code and .ela for Pivot related system

Hi Clyde,
Since this such a large group, it would be great if none trade station
users could view your ela charts. Is it possible for you to covert them
to a gif or other format? Also was really enjoying your OEX os S$P
Advanced GET charts showing the projected pattern match. I hope you will
continue to post them.
Good Trading
JD
>                       Name: Leepivot.ela
>    Leepivot.ela       Type: ELA File
>                             (application/x-unknown-content-type-ELA_auto_file)
>                   Encoding: base64
>
>   Clyde Lee <clydelee@xxxxxxx>
>   Chairman/CEO
>   SYTECH Corporation
>
>   Clyde Lee
>   Chairman/CEO              <clydelee@xxxxxxx>
>   SYTECH Corporation
>   7910 Westglen, Suite 105  Work: (713) 783-9540
>   Houston                   Fax: (713) 783-1092
>   TX                        Netscape Conference Address
>   77063                     Netscape Conference DLS Server
>   SYTECH Corporation
>   Additional Information:
>   Last Name      Lee
>   First Name     Clyde
>   Version        2.1
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard70.vcf"