Re: Dynamic Traders Group

In a message dated 97-09-28 15:28:52 EDT, nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 P.S. I also recommend not to learn Gann from folks who do not know
 Astrology because if they don't know Astrology they don't know Gann.
 If you doubt any of this, I have proof provided by a former Gann
 partner. >>

With all due resect to Norms "strongly worded opinion".....If you can tell
when the
next full moon will show up....that is probably all the Astrology you need to
know
unless you are tracking a particular stock which in terms makes peaks and
valleys in correlation with a particular solar event.

This can be dervived by observing a "peak" and relating it to the "solar
event"...say
the conjunction of mars and venus (hypothetical).  Then when you see a
"valley"
check the solar event....ala  Ye Olde Farmers Almanac.

If you find Venus conjucting with Mars again you have made an observation
just the way Gann would have done it. In fact, that is what Gann teaches...
How to observe for yourself what may prove useful to you in the future.

VOILA! ....Gann Miethodoloy in #1 lesson.

Did you get it?

GerryB/jer33:3
learner/teacher