Re: Fast Market - Slow Broker

George M Burke wrote:

George,
  It seems you are under the influence of a false assumption. There is
no obligation for locals on the CME or any other US futures exchange to
act as market makers or to act to stablize the markets. Perhaps you have
the CME system confused with the competitive market marker system at the
CBOE?
  I am sure that if you, as an independent trader/speculator, want to
commit your capital to buying on the way down and selling on the way up,
I am sure everyone concerned will appreciate the increased liquidity.

Knowingly,

Norman