Re: GEN: INC.

Walt's comments:  Sometimes he seems a little prone to be annoyed by
continuingly inane or unsupported statements; and at such points, he may be
a bit hard on the person and it does sometimes seem a bit personal.  His
comments, however, to me are worth reading.  He thinks well and most of the
time expresses himself clearly.  When he is shown that he has not made
himself clear, he is willing to try to amplify.  He offers a lot of good
information to us and I hope he will continue.

Don't overlook the delete button.  You can eliminate any you don't find
useful without ever reading them.

At 12:11 AM 9/23/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Walt:  Is there any subject that you don't have to comment on?  I get
>tired of getting 70 messages and 35 of them are yours.

Consider Practicing Random Kindness
(Read RAK's in Reader's Digest May 1992)
Roy C. Sampley
rsampley@xxxxxxxxx