Re: GEN: INC.

George,

Although I respect your opinion, I feel that the majority of us on
this forum, have gained a great deal from the inputs from Walt (and
Rick, and many others).I have enjoyed following the sparing between
Walt and Rick, and, I have picked up a lot of interesting ideas or
points. I, as you,  always have the option of simply touching the
delete key to eliminate any messages I don't want to review.

Please, let us not attempt to stifle well thought out, or even not so
well thought out, posts, on this, the best of forums on the futures
trading!

Ed Hanley