JackCarl

Robert B. wrote:

> Dear friends,
> I am about to open my first account with brokerage house for trading
> futures on commodities.
> My hot candidate is Jack Carl company.
> I would like to hear some further references from traders who actively
> use them.
>
> Regards,
> Robert B.

Robert:

I used Jack carl for several years, with three to four months of trading
during that time period.  I found them extremely effective, good fills,
fair commissions, etc. but terrible if you are intra-day trading and NOT
using their "direct-to-the-pit" facilities.  I found their people to be
very helpful but not able to confirm fills on either side for many
minutes, and this is disaster for day trading!  If position trading, you
will get excellent service, I would think!
JDFO