Re: simple but elegant trend indicator HTLT INDICATOR

Hi Edgar

I have attached the ela I wrote in Quick editor (SC4) -
The Input is Length - Default set at 10
Plot 1 - Highest(high,Length)
Plot 2 - Lowest(Low,Length)
Plot 3 - (Plot1+Plot2)/2
Plot 4 - Close

Obviously you can miss out Plots 1 & 2 and have the formula for plot 3 as
Plot 3 - (Highest(high,Length)+ Lowest(Low,Length))/2

Hope this helps
Cheers

Ian
ibrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Margin Account Calculator © (for Excel)
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ibrant/index.htm

 ----