OEX OPTIONS

OEX TRADERS,
I would like to know if what is the minimum account required for oex option-
1 contracr at a time- long call/put only- no writing options- what brokers
do you guys use-discount commissions charged- any other tips.
For futures trading, I use First American  Discount - I get charged $ 25
plus floor brokerage plus fees- about 30-32 dollars. I consider it a bit
high- is there anybody out there paying 20-26 dollars total including all
fees with decent service and info line for quotes. Also my brokerage house
does not do OEX because they are stock options. Is there any brokerage house
that does both OEX options and futures in the same account.
Thanking you, Ashif Jumma