[Fwd: Re: Walt's Hot Coffee]

Walt Downs wrote:

> At any rate, it is an interesting trade. I would like to point out
> that , right now, I am in the game. The Fib and Gannies
> are sitting on the sidelines saying "Watch that duck go! "
> :)
>
> Walt Downs
> CIS Trading
> http://www.cistrader.com

You got that right, duckie. :)

This Fibbergannie (I hereby coin the phrase...TIME STAMP!) :) is indeed
going to wait.

:)
rick

Greetings Traders!

Remember this post back on Tue 9/16?  This was the reply to the post I
am now forwarding to the list. Purpose: To validate the premise that
Fibogannie trading when properly used (and understood) can provide you
with very important information.

As you'll note in the following forwarded post of last Tuesday, I
mentioned that I agreed to the assessment of a CIT for that day, but
also said it will give out in a couple of days. Well, it did. So far,
the duck has gone nowhere as expected. Now we will start looking. Read
the post again if you forgot. Most would have been stopped out with a
loss had they entered on Tuesday. Entry was which was pre-mature.

Now follows that post. Cheers!

--
FutureSoft Publishing - The Trading Calculators (TTC)
Market Forecast Of The Week - >>>>> http://FSoftPublishing.com <<<<<