Re: FUTR GEN: CIS TREX ARTICLE 2

Walt Downs wrote:

> Rick,
>
> I don't think you give traders on this forum much credit for
> intelligence. :)

RR: Interesting. Then why are we getting a daily lesson on TREX?

> I believe that I have adequately defined and described the differences
> between the methodologies.

RR: I'm afraid that by your statement of Fib/Gann trading dealing with
'dead' points clearly illustrates that you are not qualified to speak on
behalf of that method, and for me not to bring this fact out is in
effect stating that I agree, which I clearly don't.

> Anyone making even a token attempt to
> honestly evaluate the differences would have no problem.

RR: Could that be the problem here that only a 'token' attempt is being
made?

> You DO seem to be trying awfully hard to make your system look like
> TREX. I think that's wise.

RR: My system? I did not invent it. Fibonacci and Gann are works
preceeding my existence on this planet. They have survived the test of
time. No, I don't need to defend the method I've chosen to use. But
since TREX is your pet project, and has never been proven to the degree
that Fib or Gann has, who really has to try hard to prove?

> Is anyone else here having difficulties seeing the difference? If they
> are, please speak up, and I will certainly make every attempt to
> honestly answer your questions.

RR: Were you a politician in an earlier life?

> :)
> Walt Downs
> CIS Trading

RR: If this was all you could do to reply to the fact that your 'dead'
point analogy is incorrect in reference to Fib/Gann, I imagine then that
you are at a loss for words.

RR: Even DGL traders who deal strictly with the Gann methodology
themselves are well aware of the Dynamic nature of prices. Far be it
that they are 'dead' points or prices.

RR: If you like TREX, I'm certainly happy for you. But if you insist on
comparing it to Fib/Gann incorrectly, you are thus inviting a reply.

cheers!
:)
rick

--
FutureSoft Publishing - The Trading Calculators (TTC)
Market Forecast Of The Week - >>>>> http://FSoftPublishing.com <<<<<