Re: GEN:ODDS

ScottyB159@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I am trying to get info on Ficshbacks ODDS method.  Does anyone know if his
> video teaches the actual mthod or is it just a gimmick to buy more products
> (eg newsletter or software)

The video is a waste of time.  I fell asleep half-way through it.
The booklet that comes with it contains formulae to calculate
statistical volatility, and hence the probability of a specific price
target being achieved within a certain period (assuming the
volatility remains constant - a very big assumption!). The same
information is widely available elsewhere.  For about the same price
you can buy Larry McMillan's "Options as a Strategic Investment",
which has all this plus a very great deal more besides.  The ODDS
"method" consists of selling short options (or credit spreads) which
have a low probability of expiring in the money, or buying long those
with a high probability.  That's all there is.  He gives no rules for
risk management - doesn't even mention it.  Don't try this at home
without a LOT more knowledge!

Bob Young