Seattle Calling

 A.I.Q.
I am interesting in finding a replacement for my Technician program, which I
use to chart the overall status of the market
( Big Picture).. I have used it for 12 plus years, but it is still a dos
program and I am now using NT 4.0 and I need an upgrade.. But sadly Quis has
never upgraded this program...  So I need something new.

I have consider their Metastock program but I am upset with their lack of
support, so I have recently been told about A.I.Q.
as a replacement.  How is the data delivery service?

What I would like is some personal opinions about this program and any major
problems that you might have had with it..  I have visted the A.I.Q. site,
and generally understand the program uses, but your opinion is much more
valuable.
Regards
Don Green