OPTIONS,CONTINOUS CONTRACTS,ETC

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I had asked about the mechanics of options trading, thank you  for the
hints. I trade futures short-term- 2 to 15 days and daytrade S&P 500, I plan
to to trade OEX options, short-term and if possible day-trade. As far as
options on futures are concerned, I want to use it for position trading
which is difficult to do with futures with a $500-800 stop-loss.
Continous contracts: I use Unfair Advantage from CSI to generate various
type of contracts, continous, individual, Gann etc. My advice is not to
waste too much time on research on how to do it-get a software which does it
automatically. I have no connections to CSI except as a customer.
Seasonals-Be wary of using only seasonals as trading-traders get complacent
when they hear about trades which are 90-100% right. I have heard of traders
losing their houses on 100% right seasonal trades because of poor
money-management and trading habits. 70% of success of a trader is due to
good money management and trading techniques, use technicals to enter
seasonal trade- moving average etc. I have attended Jake's seminar, I found
it informative, but I have not traded on it. Hope this will help.
Thanking you,
ASHIF JUMMA