Seattle Calling

 Technicians out there a question...

As I mentioned I have been using a program called Technician ( a dos
program) from Equis...I have had it for maybe 12 years.. It is primary used
to follow the BIG picture and your own selected inputs.. It is a pretty
basic program these days..  But I guess not to many people bought it???  So
Equis never did much updating with it...  I am looking for a charting
program that can be used as a replacement for it.. I am running Windows NT
4.0 which sometimes causes limitation in software usage..

Can anybody recommend a replacement for it?

Regards
Don Green
Bellevue Wa.