FUTR:GEN Fills

Rts,
I'm new to trading but I have been actively trading since June 26, 1997.
All of my trades up to this point have been in options. However, this
morning (after my analysis) I decided to short the Dec Wheat market. I
felt that after losing 4 pts Friday it would rally a couple pts then
head south. At 8:30am  central time (before the opening) I placed an
order with my broker to short this market from 374.00. Guess what
happened? It opened at 373.75 went to 374.00 and went as low as 366.50.
BUT, my broker informed me that I did NOT get filled! Can anyone tell me
why I didn't get filled when my target price got hit?

Thanks in advance,
Bill Wolfe