Re: Seattle Calling

Don Green wrote:

>  Just curious...  I have been told the this forum is used mostly by
> professional Futures traders...
>
> What I want to know are they working for a company or for themselves...?

Hi Don.

Okay, I'll bite.

I deal more in the Academics of Trading. I teach.

My background is 20 years in computers, from technological to
programming. 8 years as a futures trader, 6 years teaching others to
analyze the markets. 1 year doing so via the Internet.

I trade, but lightly due mostly to time restraints. My specialty (and
passion) is analytical studies of the markets in TIME and PRICE, and
creating programming tools to expediate the process and minimize human
error, and to write articles on various aspects of trading.

I don't work for a company (anymore), but I do work for a few hundred
traders. :)

cheers!
:)
rick