Re: ela questions

On Sep 15, 12:32am, andy abraham wrote:
> Subject: ela questions

Andy, haven't tried this, but will this work for you?

> Input: lkbk(5), Ent(.65);

if marketposition > 0 then exitlong at open;
if marketposition < 0 then exitshort at open;

{
  not sure, but I think exitlong and exitshort won't take effect unless
  there is an open position.  So perhaps the test of marketposition
  is unecessary, and just the following two lines can be added:
     exitlong at open;
     exitshort at open;

  note below, I think you can end up having both your buy stop
  and sell stop hit, so one would close out the other, for a loss
  equal to your short stop minus the long stop.
}

--