Omega Problem

One of the more experienced RealTraders solved this problem for me not
too long ago, and I lost the solution.  I added the new Mini SP, ESZ7 to
my portfolio, and am seeing the bars showing extension of the price
from, say 490.85 to 490.8567.
	I was told before to click on the box indicator which would delete the
extra digits so the price bars would give me the true reading and not
distort my charts, but I can not, for the life of me, find the location
of this.
	Would one of the Omega Trade Station users be kind enough to assist me?
	Many thanks again,
	jdfo