Greetings from Seattle

I am an new user to this fourm, and have been watching the various
posts.. They seem very diverse.  I am a longterm investor 30 plus years
experience even though I am only 43 and have been retired for 5 years
now. I recently began trading on a short term basis. I am interested in
the concept of Day Trading.. in stocks only.

So presently I am looking for a quote service the is relatively cheap
but effective.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am also heavily into currency due to the fact I lived in Asia most of
the last 25 years.

So what I guess I am asking is what is the general theme and areas of
interest in this forum?

I am not sure yet, from the variouis post I have see in the last few
days?

Regards

Don Green
Bellevue Wa.