Re: CIS Duck trading

<<
 To prove my hypothesis, I went to the local dime store, and bought
 a rubber duck. I then measured the duck's head and the duck's body
 and from that, developed a ratio set. View the attached gif file
  to see the results. Amazing isn't it. That duck calls turning
 points pretty well. >>

Hi Walt:....:-)

W D GAnn would approve of your experimenting.

Your results also appear valid...so long as you are looking at the
duck's head in relationship to the duck's body.

It would be inappropriate to compare a duck's "quack" with a
dog's "bark" <grin>

To cement the point, you could examin the relationship between
 your "thumb" and  "first finger" for instance.

What do you find the relationship to be?  I could tell you my finding
but that wouldn't be your finding?

Gann was about presenting an approach ( as someone here
mentioned of Raske) and all for the student making his own
discoveries....= "true knowledge"

Yours in relationship and good proportion,

GerryB/jer33:3
learner/teacher

P.S. I'll bet this stuff works on plantes and stars and galaxy stuff.
They seem to have some kind of "relationship" one to another.