Re: Stefano Sbrighi/Windows 95

For those with some software that will run on Win95 but not on NT and other
software that will run on NT but not Win95, one suggestion would be to use
System Commander.  From it, you should be able to alternate among 3.x, 95,
NT, OS2, or any of a hundred other OS formats.  I don't think SC will run
more than one OS at the very same time, but it may help delay the need for a
separate computer and OS just to run a few SW titles.  I think SC retails
for < $100 and certainly < $200.

jdfo wrote:

> Stefano:
>
>         Regardless of what the "professionals" say, I have used Windows 95
with
> Trade Station and BMI and have never had a problem!  Trade Station has a
> few, minor bugs, but Windows 95 works extremely well and BMI data has
> never been a problem.  Forget about NT; keep things simple and use
> Windows 95!
>         Good trading,
>         jdfo

My Tradestation/BMI setup on Win 95 locks up a lot. I remember the days
of NT 4, and how stable it is. I just wish some of my other programs
would work with it.

:)
rick