fut:Market Week/Hogs

Greetings Hogtie'rs and Bacon Fryers!

Hoggies for October made a new low AND a new high (compared to previous
days trading).

On our Fdate for today, this presents a need to confirm prior to entry.
Our Bias is DOWN (for now) and we are expecting a cycle top.

HOWEVER, what you may not know is that this top isn't expected to last
more than 2 to 3 days!

Now, I use cycle info to help with direction, and even to help confirm
Fdate timing. But at times one must be careful with this info. If you
concentrate to hard on a top, and it is a bottom, you may miss it.

So, be forewarned that we have an Fdate for today, and be ready to
protect yourself since we ARE AT A DOUBLE BOTTOM as well.

I'll wait to see what it chooses to do.

--
      **** http://FSoftPublishing.com ****
           Market Of The Week Forecast