Re: Lind-Waldock

I have been with Lind Waldock for a year or more and find them mas e
menos (more or less). If you go with their discount desks, know what
you are doing. They do have a group that will give you some assistance
in your trading. If you are new to futures go with them first.

One complaint is that their fills are slow and it takes them up to two
hours (normal) to be able to telll you what has happened. Day trading
is out of the question. Some of their personnel a very discourtous and
short. Their internet trading attempt is a mess. Don't even try!

For internet trading, try http//:www.xpresstrade.com. So far, they are
doing OK.

Statements are good and timely.

On a scale of 1 to 10 they are a 5.

I have no financial interest in any of the above.

Ed Hanley