art:Learning Market Bias

Greetings Fellow Traders!

I've put together a page on my website which I believe to be extremely
helpful in showing how to estimate the underlying market momentum or
BIAS of the market.

As many of you may know, I use TTC and Fdates for my trading decisions.
What a few of you may know is that even with both prices and time, I'll
many times still pass up a trade due to the underlying BIAS of the
market.

I've provided much in the way of visual graphics to help explain how you
can estimate this BIAS for yourself. You may be able to apply it into
your own methodology.

I welcome your feedback, and hope you enjoy and profit from this
material.

It is located at http://FSoftPublishing.com/lessons/bias.htm

cheers!
:)