Re: Day Trading

OK even with 60% accuracy, what about stop placement? We aren't going to
try this without stops, are we? Tight stops, we definitely lose, loose
stops, we lose bigger sometimes, no stops we could lose the farm 40% of the
time. If extremely well capitalized with 60% winners, we could get richer!
Just my thoughts,
Steve