Re: MKT: Turning point and welcoming of mini contract

Jean Comeau     http://www.cgocable.ca/trader    wrote:
"We strongly believe that Thuesday Sept. 9th., will be a strong turning point
in the market.  We think that the market will resume its downward move and
it could be in a rapid manner.

This move will then have begun by the time we get to 11:30(EST).  75%
chances for a down move that should last many days before we hit a bottom
(short term - at least) against 25% for an up move.  In any case, we should
obtain an impressive move on one side or another."

I agree with the last part.  The OEX closed right on the 10 week line.   If
the 896 support level is substatially penetrated corrective action may
follow!  However if the OEX moves above the 915 level a run to 930 is likely
to occure.

                                              Good luck and good trading,
                                                     Ray Raffurty