New Internet Exkp.lorer 4.0 with John's Pictures

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New Internet Exkp.lorer 4.0 with John's Pictures
  • From: "Lee Clayton, D.D.S." <dds2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 10:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

 I am using the new Internet Explorer 4.0 Preview #2 and love what I see so
far especially with the mail program.  John Boggio just sent out a gif of
the XAU.  IE4.0 must now have a .gif reader built into the program because
it instantly brought up his chart in the email itself as well as an
attachment file that you could unattach and save later.  The graphics of
this new reader are awesome!  It sure will save time on RT by having the
chart instantly available without having a third party software have to open
to read the gif file.  I hope there are additional readers built in that
will do .jpg and .pcx etc.

Has anyone else on RT stuck their neck out and tried this latest IE4.0 Beta?