TRADE: OEXP/C buy 7-29

  So many signals !  The simple  option system I gave out several times these
past 2 months has given yet another signal.  A BUY 7-29 at 943.75 basis SPU.
As I post this it is ahead by about 7 S&P points or over $3K/contract.
  Exit is on open Thurs' 7-31.  This was another trade that was easy for all
RT's to follow since all we needed was an OEX P/C of 154+.  Amazingly stops
have not been used or needed this year, but obviously would in a full fledged
optimized sys'.  Anyway  the predictive value of this ratio is my point and it
has already been satisfied again with this trade with less than a day to run
yet.
  Just keeping people informed.
Kurt
Sunnen@xxxxxxx