Re: MKT: Market TOP...

Point taken...

My method does predict July 29th closing (S&P's) to be the high, and this
method has NEVER  been wrong...but like all things I'm waiting for that first
wrong call.

I may of implied that July 29 th was a turning point day, and that activity
COULD go up at a increased rate instead of heading down....and I only have
reservations about that happening because of my paranoia that the big
contenders in hte S&P's hear all the short talk and artificially prop up the
price to digest all the short takers out there...and possibly hold the price
up until friday report time....but I doubt it...

So statistically the price  should drop 100% sure with three or four lower
closes than today...but the S&P price advance has set so many records this
past few months that because of the psychological factors of the bull move
I'm going to say that should be reduced to a 80-90% chance of lower S&P
market by week end

By thursday we'll see

Bob Yost