ADMIN: MKT Forecasts: Allan and Norman

<<  Allan and Norman:

 > I that agree that your subscribers should come first but if you really
 > want
 > to compare cycles, results etc. give signals to a third party (or two)
 > who
 > will release the comments after the forecast expires.  >>

RealTraders:

A month or so ago, John Boggio and I had discussed the possibility of setting
up a system on our local server by which trading signals generated by RT
members could be verified and quasi-audited without exposing the signals to
the general public.

I got sidetracked with a lot of projects, one of which is to get rid of a
back log of guys waiting to go online in RIT (such as Dennis Peterson, Ray
Barros, Walt Downs, Tom Alexander, and now this neural net thing etc.). If
you guys are really interested in this, I will take the project off the
backburner. But remember: It doesn't mean that trading signals will be
available to everybody. It simply means they'll be verified by an independant
committee of some sort. RT members who pass through this gauntlet will be
certified as "Real RealTraders."

Eddie Kwong