Re: MKT Forecasts: Allan and Norman

Allan and Norman:

I that agree that your subscribers should come first but if you really want
to compare cycles, results etc. give signals to a third party (or two) who
will release the comments after the forecast expires.  The third and fourth
party's would agree not to disclose the information to anyone.  There should
be 2 people so no one can be accused of playing favorites.

I will volunteer but I think it might be better if the operators of RT would
consent to being the third and fourth party's. (Sorry if this puts RT on the
spot).  In this way it might confirm your methods since I believe both of you
have valuable services.  In a way it might keep many others off our list if
they knew they might have to back up there claims with documented signals.
 Just my thoughts.
Lynn