Re: Customer Services Inc.

Hi Ernie,

I visited their site. While it certainly looks interesting my suspicion
immediately arises when I see that they rely on people like Joe Ross. That
puts me off. reading their blurp again it sound too much like hard sell
with illusions. Rubenstain said " I do not sell cosmetices, I sell HOPE".
Sounds much the same here.

Patrick Collins
gtwaterm@xxxxxxxxxxx