Re: [Fwd: Re: MKT: OEX P/C ratio]

At 03:31 PM 7/22/97 -0700, nwinski wrote:
>Given
>the huge up cycles for this week, I would not be surprised to see
>SPX approach 954 by 7/28.

Norman,

	What "cycles" might these be?

Allan

ps:  This postscript will be longer then my above-referenced post.  By way
of disclosure, I do have some familiarity with what I suspect Norman is
referring to, but not so much as to feel competent to comment on them.  I
have seen some of Norman's "cycle" work and feel that Norman should be
prompted to expand on this unique analysis for the entire forum.  Now
Norman, I am not asking for a detailed revelation of what others pay you
hard cash for, although if you were to volunteer same I'm sure it would be
well received, and no doubt, provide some excellent karma for your
business.  Whatever morsels you feel like sending our way will be
appreciated and in the spirit of good faith, I am signing this post
(actually, I already signed it, so more accurately, "I signed" this post)
without a crash commercial reference to my web site.