Re: FUTR:Internet Based Futures/Options Trading

Dennis Peterson wrote:

> RealTraders,
>
> I am considering switching to Xpresstrade at:
> http://www.xpresstrade.com/
>
> Has anyone had any experience with them?  I looked at the demo and it
> looks pretty solid with a number of nice features.  I am not looking
> for
> more speed in entering orders; I want easy access to account
> information, and the ability to check open orders and open positions.

Hi Dennis,

I've recently switched to Xpress trade, and I love it! You see, I like
the idea of electronic order entry via the internet. I can place all my
limit, and stop orders just by clicking a mouse!  The other reason
being, while at my non-trading work, I can check the status of my
positions, open orders in real time, adjust positions, move stops, etc.
My colleagues at work all start wondering about me and my fascination to
that minimized Netscape's window on my powerful Solaris workstation!!

Best of luck, and happy trading.

Frank