Re: FUTR:LFG ZAP-Linnco futures group.

<x-html><HTML>
<FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica"><FONT SIZE=-1>ZAP, like any other electronic
order entry system to an open outcry exchange still requires the work of
a clerk and a pit broker.&nbsp; First you must make a modem connection,
then click around with your mouse.&nbsp; Then the main order entry desk
receives the order on their side of the modem and then they call down to
the pit to verbally transmit the order.&nbsp; I find it hard to believe
that this is faster than a phone call to the pit or even to the main order
desk itself.&nbsp; The only advantage that I can believe is that there
are no confusions regarding fills, as they are transmitted back to your
screen.</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica"><FONT SIZE=-1></FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica"><FONT SIZE=-1>If you need fast fills and
you have problems entering orders verbally, don't switch over to an electronic
order entry system because that's not going to make things faster.&nbsp;
Instead switch over to another broker/firm that can take care of you.</FONT></FONT></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sun Jul 20 22:35:10 1997