Re: Day Trading

In a message dated 97-07-14 22:57:05 EDT, ricrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (RJ
Ratchford) writes:

<<
 MMangia941@xxxxxxx wrote:

 > I currently day trade the NYFE contract, and I will move to the S&P when
my
 > account get's large enough.  I currently work for Reuters, but when I am
in
 > the office I day trade because I have access to several charting packages.

 >From what I understand, you won't need to wait for your account to get
 larger. Isn't there a new SnP market emerging? SnP 100?

 cheers!
 :)
 rick

The S&P 500 mini will start trading in late September I believe. It is 1/10
the size of the regualr spooz. sHould be a boon to small traders who do not
want the agony of the big 500. Should be much more liquid than the nyfe also.