AIQ Trading Expert

I have just received the new AIQ Trading Expert Version 4.0 This is
the version where they proclaim the new speed that the reports are
being processed in.  I would like to know if anyone else is
experiencing a problem that I have come across.

It seems that they have changed the communication module also.  That
is the part that downloads the data.  My experience has been that
it is now taking 4 times as long to download the data.  I did a
test on my database today of 2800 symbols.  I found that the
old version (I have 2.5) took 7 minutes 51 seconds to download
the data.  The new 4.0 took 33 minutes and 8 seconds. This is not
just a one time test.  I have noticed this for the last several
days.  I have tried different networks and phone numbers and
still get the same thing.

The processing of the downloaded data and the reports did take
33% less time but the total time to download data, update the files
and process the reports was actually quicker with version 2.5.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks.

Mike Feldman