Subject: Re: bonds
Author:  owner-realtraders (owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) at xtwn-unix-shar
Date:    7/11/97 5:12 PM

In a message dated 97-07-11 09:25:31 EDT, knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Walt Downs)
writes:

<< I'm sorry, I don't see your name on the post any where,

 Bonds are nteresting. I am currently short this market.
 It may be a few days before any type of dump though.
 Looks to me like some large interests have "pinned"
 Bonds to the current prices in order to profit on
 The Decay of August Bond options (expire 7/18)
 Look for the dump a few days before or after these
 options expire.

 Walt Downs
 CIS Trading >>
yup it culd dump. retail sales and cpi will dtermine it next week, should be
lot of fun. Long for now.
Jim