From: Mark Johnson [mailto:janitor@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 2:16 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: backtesting service

I have used Voyager Trading Solutions and was
extremely happy with the quality of results and
the price I was charged.

     http://www.voyagertrading.net

Other candidates might be the firms and individuals
who advertise in Futures or Stocks & Commodities,
offering their services as Tradestation programmers
for hire.  There used to be a whole section devoted
to them, called "Omega Research Solution Providers"
or something similar.