Re: Nasdaq 100 components?

   Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 15:03:27 -0700
   From: DH <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   http://dynamic.nasdaq.com/dynamic/nasdaq100_activity.stm

   has the alphabetical list and shows the cap weighting of each stock. If
   you open that page with Excel, you can copy the table and paste special,
   values, into a clean spreadsheet. Then you can sort them by the % of
   Index e.g.:

   Microsoft Corporation		MSFT	7.3234%
   QUALCOMM Incorporated		QCOM	5.2177%
   Level 3 Communications, Inc.	LVLT	0.1113%

   --
     Dennis

The cap weightings don't look like the ones off of nasdaqtrader.  I
was grabbing them for Excel when I discovered that computer didn't
have it and got sidetracked while I waited for the install.  I'll
figure this out in a bit, thanks to all that replied.