From: Phil Bailey [mailto:baileyp@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:47 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: this is for camacazi@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cameron uses tin foil and solar power generator hooked to the County
library's gutter for a catalyst to power his modem. Depending on whether its
night or day, or whether the petrified sand dune cliff is shadowing the
library, he may be temporarily unavailable to the world. Dependent upon
these variables and/or your ability as a HAMM radio operator, your milage
may vary.

--