Re[2]: to Mark Simms

Mark,

I also wonder why. Anyway I sent them whitelist request.

MultiCharts support TS8 DLL API, but not the TS2000i one.
Could You give me more details to make me able answer Your question?

Mark Simms> Thanks. My ISP is Verizon.net.....a huge operation.
Mark Simms> I wonder why your site is on the "blocked" list ?

Mark Simms> re: DLL support below.....did you add the functions that enable checking the
Mark Simms> status of the DLL "instance" ?
Mark Simms> If I recall, these did not work properly in TS2000i's DLL interface.

--
  Andrew
  @TS Support                   mailto:akirillov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx