RE: TS "support" statement

Clyde,

I use Task Manager as a gage by monitoring my ram megs used.
Often if I open allot of charts at night and Excel, I can clear
resources by just shutting down TS2k and re opening.

Sometimes, it takes closing Global Server. And maybe once a week
there's allot of resources taken up, from the internet no doubt, that I have
reboot.

But you have to monitor your resources randomly before open.
I shut down about 6 - (4-screen) workspaces, just leaving 2 - (4-screen)
workspaces up before open.
My meg averages are about 310MB-real clean, 325MB-ok,
above 350MB - start cleaning process in morning. The system seems to work.

Usually takes just re-opening TS2K, and I have 4GB RDRAM, but TS2K is
fussy. My Office97 Excel seems to be a culprit (maybe a Bill Gates "bite-me"
bug for not buying Excel 2000).
The OLD Adobe was terrible! And all software interfaces are suspect
with Global Server.

Of course you are right about XP. And it really takes allot of work getting
it
just to run correctly. But with all that virus crap, you figure there would
be some
fall-out somewhere along the line.

I like XP Pro for doubling my dual Xeons into 4 little processors. Something
that can
only be done otherwise with Windows Server 2003. Its not 'brute' power, but
its
smooth, reliable, and constant 24/7/52-1/4.

Phil