Re: screen recording software

Hi Chris,

I am not sure what your useage is for this type of software but I just by chance decided to get (once again a product called "ChildSafe") so that I can capture the screens and keystrokes appearing on a MS Access Product I am creating which is a trading asisstant program for those who feel that TradeStation simply can't idendify all the complex market patterns that can appear in their so many variations in a fast daytrading environment. I tried childsafe once for its namesake intended purpose and it was really good. In a few weeks I will know just how well it works for my new use. It appears that a new company may be selling it now. You may have to pock around the internet search engines to find it. It may be findable at www.Webroot.com the original maker.

John

Chris Cheatham wrote:

Anyone have any experience with any of the screen recording wares out there?

Thanks,
Chris