2000i Globalserver

I saw the following message posted on another list this morning. It's
a question I've often had so I'm forwarding it to this list.

Any ideas?

>From the "Markets List":
Does anyone know how to import historical intraday data (1m or 5m)
into the GlobalServer?  The source data is either ascii or metastock.
I can import EOD data but no matter how I format the intraday source
file no data gets into the server.

The funny thing is there is no error message; everything looks okay
but there is no data.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Please reply off-list.

Thanks.