Re: Alert Notification window

In a message dated 6/22/2005 5:58:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
In TS 2Ki, I've integrated the SetAlert condition  into an Indicator.

>Anyone know how - or if - to disable the Alert  Notification window from
appearing each time the alert is " hit"  ?

>Gerald Marisch

When an alert window appears, if you left click on a DIFFERENT    window
instead of "closing"  the ALERT WINDOW itself, then the  particular alert window
will not appear anymore (but if NEW type of alert  occurs ITS window will show
up).  You will still hear the alert sound  though.  I'm not sure this is the
type of 'fix' you were looking for but  for me it reduces the frustration with
having that @#%@@* alert window  constantly reappear.  :)

Lee Scharpen