Getting Values from a TS8.0 black box indicator

Can anyone tell me how to take values from a TS8.0 black box indicator in real time and compute using them as one does from a function? I have a black box indicator for which I would like to do this. The indicator's code is protected which prevents me from seeing which black box dll functions are called. Currently, for historical analysis, I apply this indicator to a chart and save the values of the data window to a text file. I load the text file into an Excel spreadsheet and create a TS function which is a library of values by date and time. This makes the values available to other TS strategies and functions. This works for limited periods of historical analysis. How can I use the indicator values in real time?

-Lorenzo